As most expats to Bangladesh live in Dhaka, we will start with the mega city.
Compared to many cities of similar size, Dhaka is quite affordable, safe and comfortable place to live in. There is a good range of expatriate housing readily available in centrally located apartments. The most popular places to live in Dhaka include the prestigious areas of Gulshan, Baridhara and Banani and most expatriates live in these areas.
A quality apartment rents for about $700-$1,000/month. Luxury houses rent from $1,000-$1,500 (luxury units).
For short term stays, Dhaka now has quite a few international standard hotels as well as an increasing number of boutique hotels and service apartments.
- LAMUDI: BUY, SELL AND RENT PROPERTY ONLINE IN BANGLADESH
- Houses – Apartments for Rent Dhaka – OLX
- banglatolet.com :: House rent, Flat rent, Flat sale, Apartment …
- Property Bazaar Limited : Apartment, Real Estate, Flat, Land …
- Lamudi: Buy, Sell and Rent Property Online in Bangladesh
- MyRentBD Bangladesh: Bangladeshi online House Rent …